Manager of Member Services FallFall River Electrical Coop
Manager of Member Services – Ashton, ID
We are seeking a talented, career-minded Manager to lead the Member Services department at Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative in providing excellent service to our owner-members. Fall River is a nonprofit electric cooperative established in 1938.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participates on Fall River’s Management team, helping establish the vision for the future and reports directly to the CEO
- Performs all supervisory responsibilities associated with the department and will be actively working daily within the Member Services department
- Provides friendly, efficient, and accurate customer service to our owner-members
- Ensures member’s problems are addressed within the parameters of the Cooperative’s policies and acts as an advocate for the member
- Presents proposals for department work plans, goals, and budget, and is responsible for seeing that Fall River’s strategies and mission are supported and carried out by the Member Services department.
- Will preferably have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or six years customer service experience with specific knowledge in the utility industry.
- Must possess excellent management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and our owner-members.
- Must have a working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, databases, generating reports, customer information systems, and office equipment for the preparation of utility billing, communication, public relations, and related management reports.
- Should be skilled in performing moderately complex mathematical computations.
- Must have the ability to resolve complex and sensitive customer/member service issues
- Must have the ability to direct the customer service staff to maintain a smooth and efficient working relationship within the Cooperative.
- Should be self-motivated, to see that deadlines are met on time and multiple tasks are handled simultaneously.
- Will take the initiative to recognize and present plans to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, improve communications with members, and provide outstanding customer service.
In addition to being an outstanding career opportunity, Fall River Electric offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package!
Apply at: https://fallriverelectric.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6
Applications must be received by the close of business on Friday, August 24, 2018.