ERP IT Business Systems AnalystIdaho Power
Idaho Power is seeking an
ERP IT Business
in beautiful Boise Idaho!
Must have a bachelors degree and
two years relevant experience.
Idaho Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check out our website for full details!
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) works with business units at a project or enterprise level, as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements of business processes, policies, and information systems with minimal to no supervision.
The Sr Business System Analyst will work independently with guidance as-needed from their leadership. They will also provide mentorship to junior business system analysts.
This job resides within the IT organization.
- Business analyst principles, requirements management, business case development, elicitation, communication, analysis, testing and process modeling.
o Experience in predictive (waterfall) and adaptive (Agile) methodologies.,
- Moderate to proficient skills in requirements management from planning to execution, developing and tracking project requirements.
- Problem-solving, root-cause, or decision-making techniques such as pros/cons identification, the "5 whys", fishbone diagrams, affinity diagrams, relative ranking, etc.
- Requirements elicitation techniques such as brainstorming, process flows, story mapping, etc.
- Leading teams or individuals through problem solving, requirements definition, and test planning sessions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, meeting facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships
- Moderate to strong skills in problem solving, making sound recommendations and managing expectations
- Organization change management as it relates to projects/initiatives
o Experience with modifying existing interfaces and/or integrations documentation
- Manage projects/initiatives through business case development and requirements management
- Interact and communicate clearly with technical personnel and project stakeholders
- Ability to focus on the details without losing overall perspective of the larger goal
- Prioritize course of action to ensure that work is managed effectively
- Lead moderately complex incident and problem resolution
- Perform basic queries for data analysis
- Ability to use data analysis reporting tools
- Assess the situation and adapt approach for best efficiency and effectiveness
- Document new or modify existing interfaces and/or integrations
- Develop understanding of business unit processes
- Create, manage and revise test plans, test scripts and manage defect tracking
o Ability to successfully participate in the execution of large, complex, enterprise-level projects with different teams with diverse personalities
o Strong and effective presentation skills
o Advanced understanding of data analysis and reporting tools
o Experience with implementation of software development, application deployment and/or infrastructure projects
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or related field or an equivalent combination of education, experience, training, and/or certifications
- Analyst: 2 years' professional level IT/business experience with a minimum of 1 year business analyst experience
- Senior: 5 years' professional level IT/business experience with a minimum of 3 years' business analyst experience.
4 years of business analyst experience in technology.
Analyst: Minimal supervision is provided. Completed work is intermittently reviewed.
Senior: General supervision is provided. Completed work can be reviewed by peers or as requested. Some field work and possible overnight travel.
Building Strategic Working Relationships, Customer Focus, Communication, Adaptability, Decision Making, Gaining Commitment, Planning and Organizing, Initiating Action.
To be considered for this position, please visit our website at www.idahopower.com/careers and complete our online application.
Idaho Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex(including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, and any other status protected by applicable federal and state laws. If you have questions, or require assistance or accommodation to complete the online application, please contact us at:
Phone: 208-388-2965 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Idaho Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer