Controller/Finacial OfficerInternational Isotopes
International Isotopes Inc. (INIS) is seeking an individual to join the company as a Controller/Financial Officer. The position is immediately available and is a salaried exempt position that reports directly to the CEO and BOD.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the company’s accounting team
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge of general ledger accounting, GAAP, and financial controls
- Cash management, forecasting, consolidated financial reporting of multiple companies
- Knowledge of SEC regulations and reporting requirements
- Serve as liaison to outside auditors Requirements:
- Applicable bachelor’s degree required, CPA and/or master’s degree preferred. Five years of work experience in accounting, or related field showing hands-on accounting experience
- Ability to lead and work with a team of seasoned accounting staff Benefits:
- INIS offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package About us:
INIS is a manufacturer of nuclear medicine products, offers an array of radiological services both domestically and internationally and is headquartered in Idaho Falls, ID. We are a dynamic team of talented and motivated people who take pride in our products and in our in our individual contributions to the Company and our community.
How to Apply:
Please send Resume, Cover Letter and References to Laurie McKenzie Carter or Steve Laflin at Careers@intisoid.com