Truck DriverKC TRANSPORT, LLC
Job Title: Truck Driver - Dry bulk products
Location: SIDNEY, MT
Work Schedule: 50-60 hrs per week. - typically 12 hrs. /10 hrs. reset
Full time truck driver to haul dry bulk products. Company is located in Sidney Montana.
- Class A CDL
- One year experience hauling dry bulk product preferred but will train.
- Must meet the minimum age requirement to drive interstate per FMCSA regulation.
- Clean driving record and pass drug testing.
- Experience driving pneumatic trailers is desired, but will train.
- Company housing assistance may be provided upon availability in Sidney, MT.
- Medical, dental and life insurance available after 90 days.
- Very competitive pay and benefits, give us a call and see for yourself ,you wont be disappointed.
Position open until filled.
If interested please submit DOT application to
firstname.lastname@example.org ,You can also fax to: (406) 433-7262
KC Sand and Transport has been involved in the Montana and North Dakota oilfields since 2007. The company was started with two motivated men and one truck. Through hard work, determination and a dedicated “hands on” approach, these two men transformed their one truck and hard work into one of the larger fracturing sand transportation and storage companies in the Montana-North Dakota oilfields.
With up to 35 company trucks and pneumatic trailers, KC strives to bring their customers an unsurpassed amount of professional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Co-owners Keltz Hall and Cole Wirth have thorough experience in multiple facets of the oilfield business. From explorations to production, these two entrepreneurs have been employed in the Montana-Dakota oilfields since 1991. They have combined their knowledge of the trade to create a competitive transportation and storage company which is capable of handling the needs of the premier service companies in the Bakken region and beyond.