Assay Technicians/ScientistsMirion Technologies
Mirion Technologies (Canberra) is looking for qualified individuals to participate in our expanding national operations.
As the leading provider of support services for nondestructive assay for Department of Energy contractors, Mirion Technologies (Canberra) has employment opportunities for qualified candidates in:
- Aiken, SC (SRS)
- Livermore, CA (LLNL)
- Los Alamos, NM
- Portsmouth, OH
- Paducah, KY
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Oak Ridge, TN
Activities may include, but not be limited to nondestructive assay data review
and analysis, assisting Mirion Technologies (Canberra) personnel with equipment installation and testing, assay equipment operation, equipment maintenance and repair, software development/maintenance/upgrade, personnel training and other support as requested by clients. The systems for which this support may be requested include
both gamma and neutron assay equipment used in performing nondestructive assay of boxes and drums containing radiological contaminated wastes. Activities for which support personnel may be requested include the following technical, engineering,
operations, or physics related tasks:
- Radioassay data review and management.
- Waste program audit and surveillance support.
- Initiation and disposition of non- conformance reports.
- Consulting on NDA matters with various facility departments and organizations such as nuclear safety, nuclear materials control and accountability, waste characterization, waste disposal and production operations.
- Preparation, review, revision, and implementation of operations and maintenance procedures and technical reports.
- Support for operations and maintenance related to system operations, hardware and software functionality, maintenance, repair and modification.
- Waste measurements, measurement support and oversite.
Minimum qualifications (this is a multi-level posting): B.S. in physics, chemistry, engineering or other related discipline and 2 to 5 years of related technical experience preferred. Years of experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
Mirion Technologies (Canberra) offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, matching 401k, holidays, and other great benefits.
Please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Radiation Safety. Amplified. www.mirion.com