Grounds Crew Operations Lead Position
Snake River Landing (SRL) is a master-planned waterfront community in the heart of Idaho Falls. Encompassing over 400 acres of majestic Snake River property, the project stretches from Pancheri Drive south to Sunnyside Road and includes retail, office, restaurant and residential space along with parks, trails and water features. Snake River Landing is seeking qualified applicants for the grounds crew Operations Lead position. The position will report directly to the overseeing property manager. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with minimal supervision, experience managing a grounds keeping team, operating and repairing landscape equipment, and a working knowledge of horticultural practices.
· Complete or manage grounds keeping duties, including mowing, fertilization, spring/fall clean up.
· Maintain and enforce a safe work environment for employees and visitors of the property.
· Maintain and repair irrigation systems
· Manage vendors that perform services for water features, pumps, and signs.
· Support SRL events by coordinating logistics with marketing
· Manage chemicals for landscape and water features
· Manage snow removal
Knowledge and Experience
· High school degree or GED required, college degree or certification in related field preferred
· Strong comprehension and communication abilities
· Familiarity with Hunter and Rainbird time clocks
· Familiarity with water pumps
· Pesticide applicators license a plus
· Snow removal experience a plus
· Experience installing commercial Christmas lights
The position being offered is a full-time, salaried position. The compensation depends on experience.